Banana Muffin Recipe
Hello again everyone!
Surprise- you are getting 2 recipes this week. Right before my mom and I went live on Instagram yesterday, my sister sent us this recipe! So...we decided to make both :)
My banana bread recipe is one post before this if you are looking for that.
Or...try something new!
This recipe is originally from a website called Tastes Better from Scratch. I have adapted it to use ethically sourced ingredients.
Here is what you'll need:
- 1 Nutrispring egg
- 1 tablespoon Tribal Vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Camino brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Camino cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cha's ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Bob's Red Mill baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Bob's Red Mill baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon So Well Made sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups Robin Hood all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Rolling Meadow unsalted, melted butter
1) Set the oven to 350F and grease a muffin pan (6 muffins or 12 depending on how big you want them).
2) Mash bananas, then add egg, vanilla extract, brown sugar, cane sugar, and cinnamon. Stir well to combine (be careful not to over-mix).
3) Gently stir in the butter (Again, be careful not to over-mix).
4) Spoon the batter into muffin pan and bake for 20-25 min.
We already had coffee made but at this point you'll want to put that on!
Once the muffins are cool, pour yourself a cup of Coffeecology and enjoy!!