Fairly Traded was created as a service for fair trade business owners who don’t have the time to do the million things required of an entrepreneur. I’ve worked in fair trade for years and always meet creatives who need help making their visions come to life! Here’s what I typically help with:
- Trade Shows
- I work trade shows for fair trade businesses from set up to take down. Feel confident having your brand represented by someone who has worked in the industry for 6 years.
- Virtual Markets
- I host these every few months. My virtual markets are focused on businesses who source their products ethically both in Canada and around the world. Keep an eye on the Virtual Market page for updates on applying to the next one.
- Website work
- Want to add a new app to your website? Looking to edit a page but don’t know how? I am happy to help you get your website looking and functioning like you always wanted!
- Customer service
- Drowning in emails? Let me help you with that! I have worked in this sector for years and am happy to answer customer questions when you aren't able to.
- Blog writing
- Many fair trade businesses dream of having a blog that goes in depth about their mission, products, and artisans. Let me do the research for you and teach your audience more about your amazing brand!
- Need a wholesale catalogue made but not sure how? Want an e-mail newsletter created but don’t have the time? I can work on this for you to create something that matches your brand beautifully.
Have something in mind that you don’t see here? Email me- I’m happy to discuss working on a specific project you had in mind!